Monday, March 31, 2014

Why YES Virginia, THERE are also GOOD People in this World!

A few days ago I wrote a fairly opinionated, somewhat sarcasm laden post about bad people in this world titled: Why YES Virginia, THERE are bad people in this World




I knew that my view was shared by many, but I didn't expect that by using my small voice, something might happen.

As of today the crowd funding link is down. Apparently GoFundMe has taken it down. A single complaint didn't do much (GoFundMe's email to me basically said as much), but apparently several others complained as well.

This is a small victory, but a victory none the less. For the Price Family who have been wading through a legal system that appears to be punishing them, this is called encouragement.

Sometimes in life, it is the small things, the little voice that is heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment