Monday, March 31, 2014

Organizational Tornado


I have so much rattling around in my head today. This is technically the fourth post I've begun. The other three have been abandoned for the moment.

One is too fluffy. One is far too deep. The other is just not coming together. To top it all off my "to do" list is growing by the second.

I feel like I'm in a vortex of chaos, an organizational tornado as it were. And I feel like writing, at this moment, is my version of procrastination.
"No, List, I do not WANT to do my tax/year end prep."; "No, List, I do not WANT to write a Grant budget!"; "NO! List, I'm TELLING you, I do NOT want to edit the CDA/NDA that you are telling me to!!!!"
But thoughts can't seem to flow into meaning, and words are somehow jumbled. So for today I'll embrace the storm, attack the "LIST!", and hopefully find my way through. And maybe, I'll write a little here and there, to make sure the faucet is more than a drip today.





No comments:

Post a Comment